JOIN US AND REACH NEW LIMITS
We are driven to become the No.1 triathlon brand across the world. Founded in 2007 by Founder and Director James Lock, the brand has experienced rapid growth and is now sold in over 25 countries globally, represented at the highest level by athletes such as Tim Don and Jake Birtwhistle. Awarded the prestigious Queens Award for Enterprise 2018 for International trade, Zone3 is being recognised as a market leading triathlon brand.
We are after the best and brightest minds, to become part of the team, in aiding our journey to become the most loved and chosen specialist sports brand around the world – creating award-winning products that embody our passion and inspires athletes to achieve their personal goals.
Sound interesting? Keep on reading to find out more.
Due to our rapid expansion we have big plans for 2019, we are a team of fantastic hard working individuals and enjoy a social team culture within a niche and dynamic sporty organisation.
Company Benefits include: 60% staff discount on Zone3 products, competitive salary, company pension, 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, we host regular social events and sport activities and also offer free entry tickets to compete at sponsored triathlon events.
If you are interested in working at Zone3, please feel free to email an introduction/ covering letter and your most recent CV to [email protected]
- Role: Social Media & PR Coordination
- Salary: Competitive based on experience
- Experience Level: Minimum 2 years in similar role
- Location: Guildford Head Office – GU4
The nature of the growing business means we have a fantastic opportunity for a Social Media & PR Coordinator to join the fast growing Zone3 team!
- Managing brand campaigns across all social media platforms
- Creating scheduling and monitoring social media posts
- Being reactive across all social channels and become an industry thought leader.
- Responsible for preparing and managing social media advertising
- Monitoring web analytics & ROI’s – Social Media channel specific
- Social media campaign reporting including web traffic and registrations
- Uploading and creating SEO-friendly website pages & content
- Manage distribution of press materials, EPKs, media packs etc.
- Circulate brand story content and write press releases to gain coverage of Zone3 in the media
- Manage product seeding and distribution to worldwide media and allocate samples accordingly, ensuring coverage is maximised
- Reach out to global tri-related media globally for editorials, competitions and advertorials opportunities, feeding back results to the International Marketing Manager
- Track coverage and campaign reporting for socials and PR
- Scout for partnership opportunities with other brands to reach new audiences
- Previous experience in swim / cycle / run / triathlon market is highly desirable
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage relationships
- Excellent writing ability with proven commercial evidence
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Professional manner and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously and efficiently
- Driver’s license
- Weekend work may be required to always stay on the social media pulse.
To apply: Please send your CV and covering letter including examples of your written work (e.g features and blogs) and/or links to the social pages you manage with your application
Applications close on 2nd January 2019.