Note: If before the end of your hire you decide you would like to keep the wetsuit, please get in touch with us and we will discuss your options.
The Advance wetsuit has received much acclaim in the triathlon world with 220 Magazine awarding the suit 92% and its coveted Best Buy award, stating that the Advance wouldn’t feel out of place against many of the midrange products available at twice the price. Tri247.com also tested the wetsuit and stated that the shoulder flexibility felt as good as a top of the range wetsuit from another well known brand.
The suit offers the key ingredients which make the Zone3 wetsuit range so popular, but slight changes to the materials and thickness of the product enable the suit to be very competitively priced.
The new Advance not only has a revamped look, but also has some key changes which improve the fit and performance further. The wetsuits offer a fantastic specification including:
Great flexibility around the shoulders and arms for comfortable and energy efficient swimming.
Innovative new 'Extreme Flex' material used for the underarm panels to significantly improve the distance which can be achieved with each stroke and therefore improve endurance and swim speed.
Core support buoyancy panels which are designed to help keep the legs and hips in a higher and more streamlined position, therefore reducing drag and making swimming feel much easier.
The use of ‘SpeedFlo’ fabric on 70% of the wetsuit to minimize drag through the water, increase speed and improve durability. The remaining 30% made from high quality rubberised smoothskin neoprene.
Zone3’s trademark Silicone coated Pro-Speed CuffsTMon the lower legs to help increase speed of removal and therefore save time and conserve energy.
This wetsuit has a great fit and the low necklinemeans it is one of the most comfortable entry level wetsuits available.
Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility and comfort.
High quality YKK downwards zipper making the suit easy to take on and off.
The thickness is 2mm around the shoulders and under arms, 3mm on the chestand upper back, 4mm on the torso, legs and side panels.
The Advance is the perfect suit for anybody just starting out in open water swimming or triathlon. Alternatively it is a great training suit if you want to save your best suit for racing. The suit has been designed with all of Zone3’s key features built-in to help ensure that you can have a fast, comfortable and enjoyable swim.
You might also be interested in
Welcome to Zone3
It looks like you're visiting us from . Would you like the visit your regional store?