Zone3 Customer Services
How do I return/exchange an item?
You can return items within 28 days of purchase. Returns and exchanges are normally processed within 3 working days of when we receive the items. Please click here for our returns platform, this will open a new window, you will need your order number and email address used for your order.
UK/Europe - 3 to 5 days (please allow for 2 to 3 days processing)
International - 8 to 10 days (please allow for 2 to 3 days processing)
Free UK shipping on orders over £50
Free International shipping on orders over €100
Ordering & Cancelling
HOW CAN I ORDER?
To add items to your basket -
- Find the item you wish to order and select the colour and size you wish to order. Tip: Use our handy size guide for finding the perfect fit for you.
- Click add to cart and you will be taken to the cart page where you will see the item you have just selected.
- All costs will be displayed in your basket, and discount codes can be used when you head to checkout.
- You can easily remove items from your basket at any point by simply clicking 'Remove' in the cart page.
To Checkout -
- From the cart page, click Go To Checkout.
- We would advise against deliveries to hotels and cannot accept the risk of the parcel getting lost once it is in transit. We will of course do what we can to help in these circumstances.
STOCK & PRE-ORDER INFORMATION
Occasionally our most popular products are placed on a short term pre-order which will be clearly displayed on the product page. You can place a pre-order on these lines and we will deliver it to you as soon as it becomes available in our warehouses. We will keep you notified of pre-order delivery information.
Note: All pre-orders will be paid for at the time of checkout and you will receive your order 3-5 (UK & EU) days after the stated date on the product page. If anything changes with delivery dates, we will be in touch on a case by case basis.
CANCELLING AN ORDER?
If you need to cancel an order after placing it, please get in touch with us as soon as possible and we will do all we can to ensure your order doesn't leave our warehouse.
Wetsuit Hire FAQ
What wetsuit can I hire?
The wetsuit we offer on a hire basis is the Zone3 Advance. The Zone3 Advance is constructed with eco-friendly neoprene and boasts a Speedflo coating to reduce drag. It has been built with recycled components to lower CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. It is the perfect entry-level suit, increasing speed and durability, and designed for comfort and flexibility.
How does the hire wetsuit fit?
Please take a look at our size guides for more details on the fit of the Zone3 Advance wetsuit.
When do I need to order my wetsuit?
To ensure you will have a wetsuit ready for race day, we strongly recommend you hire your wetsuit in good time of your race. This will give you the opportunity to swim in it and get used to racing and transitioning with it. The cut-off point for hiring a wetsuit is clearly stated on the event hires page. It is usually the week before your race and unfortunately if you have not purchased your hire before the cut off, then we cannot help you and you may not be able to race. Please check with the event organisers as to whether you will be able to race without a wetsuit.
What is the deposit for?
We ask for a deposit on your hire wetsuit as many triathletes who hire a wetsuit will end up wanting to keep the wetsuit for their next race or for recreational swimming.
How do I get my deposit back?
Depending on what hire you purchased, you have the following options:
- Day Hires - Leave at the Zone3 stall at the end of the day and we will process your refund within 10 working days.
- Month Hires - You have 30 days from the date of receiving your order to send back to us. If you do not send back to us within the allotted time we will assume you want to keep the wetsuit. If you are going to be a day or two late, simply let us know and we will still process your refund.
- Season Hires - Please return your season hire by 31st October to receive your full refund.
Can I keep my wetsuit after the hire period?
If you love your Zone3 wetsuit and would like to keep it, please do. Just simply hold onto it and we will not process your refund. You will then have a triathlon wetsuit ready for your next race.
For full wetsuit hire terms and conditions go here.
For all sizing queries, please see all product pages or our Size Help Page where you can find sizing information for all products online. If you have taken a look and have further questions, please email us and we will be more than happy to assist.
We try to get back to you within 48 hours, however during peak season this may vary.
Where is my order?
We endeavor to deliver your order within the stated 3 to 5 working day period, however sometimes this may take longer. If this is the case, someone from our team will contact you, unless the delay is due to circumstances beyond our control. During busy times shipping can be 2-3 working days from the date the order was placed. You will receive an email notification when your order is shipped. UK customers will receive a text notification on the day of delivery if a mobile number is provided with the order.
I have received the wrong item. What do I do?
If you have received the wrong item, please inform us as soon as possible via email and we will be happy to make an exchange and pay postage costs for returning the item.
How much does it cost to ship to an overseas destination?
Our standard shipping cost for overseas orders is £20 which is for a tracked courier service.
I think the product I bought is faulty. What do I do?
We would advise returning the product to the retailer from which it was bought. This is because the retailer has sole responsibility for dealing with any complaints after sale. If the product was bought directly from Zone3 then we would recommend getting in contact with us via email with a photo of the fault and date of purchase. This will then be assessed by our warranty team and we will be in touch with an outcome for you.
I fit into several different sizes. What size should I choose?
Getting the right size wetsuit is important as a suit that is too loose will let too much water in and a suit that is too tight will make for an uncomfortable swim. The suit will need to be tight but not restrict the free movement of the arms. Where body measurements can put you into a number of different sizes we tend to use the weight as the deciding factor to give you the best all-over fit. If you are still unsure on which size to choose, please feel free to contact us with your height, weight and chest measurements and we will do our best to get you in the right wetsuit.
My wetsuit is too tight. Can I exchange it for the next size up?
Before looking at getting the wetsuit exchanged for another size we always ask our customers to confirm their height, weight and chest measurement so that we can advise on which size will be the best for you. It is also worth taking a look at the videos on the guides as sometimes the wetsuit can feel too tight if it is not quite fitted properly. The wetsuit needs to fit tightly to stop too much water flowing in and out of the suit whilst you are swimming and the suit will loosen up once you get in the water and in a horizontal swim position. If the suit is tight and you are able to circle your arms around freely, this is a good indicator that the suit is the right size.
What does my Wetsuit/Tri Suit warranty cover and how long does it last?
Your Zone3 Tri Suit and Wetsuit are covered by the manufacturers 12 month warranty from the date of purchase. Our warranty policy covers defects caused by manufacturing errors including broken zips and seam damage (not including finger nail tears on seams).
Zone3 will choose to replace or repair any defects that occur within normal wear and tear circumstances. Zone3 retain the right to define normal wear and tear circumstances, but as a guidelines this requires the customer to follow the wetsuit care instructions included with each purchase and displayed below. All reasonable precautions must be taken to maintain the wetsuits condition. Exposure to elements such as extreme heat and direct sunshine, prolonged bacteria and chlorine exposure, and other harsh or abrasive substances can accelerate product degradation and void warranty. Materials such as fingernails and other sharp objects may tear and rip the high performance neoprene. Zone3 will not repair or replace items that have clear physical stress such as rips and split seams, or where there is clear evidence of inadequate care or treatment. All of our other products do not have a warranty policy.
Not covered under the Zone3 Warranty:
- Any costs to return a suit to Zone3 or an authorized Zone3 representative.
- Any cost to return a suit to Zone3 for inspection
- Cuts to the fabrics from fingernails and/or other sharp objects.
- Damage incurred due to an accident, abuse, misuse or improper use or neglect.
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches, peeling or fading of the material, or printed logos.
Zone3 will cover all return shipping costs if your wetsuit/tri suit is deemed a warranty.
These situations will void your Zone3 warranty:
- Using your Zone3 Triathlon wetsuit or tri suit for any activity other than triathlon or surface swimming.
- Repairs done by anyone other than Zone3 or an authorised Zone3 repair facility.
- Altering the suit in any way, including silk screening, embroidery, heat transfers, cutting, gluing, and sewing.
- Using your Zone3 suit in a rental or instruction program or other commercial use.
- Improper handling or storage.
- The warranty is only applicable to the original owner/purchaser - it does not apply to second hand wetsuits.
How do I care for my wetsuit?
Please follow some of these simple guidelines to ensure that your wetsuit stays in the optimum condition:
- Rinse well in fresh water after every use.
- Minimise time left in direct sunlight and aim to dry in the shade.
- Dry inside out first and then dry outside.
- Best kept flat and folded behind the knees and then in half, best stored in a cool place.
- Only use a hanger for short periods of time and use as wide a hanger as possible.
- Do not allow others to use your wetsuit. It has been fitted for your body shape and no body larger.
- Avoid contacting the velcro with the inside lining of the wetsuit as this pull on the sensitive fibres. Keep the velcro covered with the fabric patch.
- Ensure you do not damage the wetsuit material with fingernails.
- Avoid use in chlorinated swimming pools.
- Always use a plastic bag to help put the legs and arms on. The smooth surface of the plastic makes the suit go on easier. This results in less adjustments needed and less contact with the material to achieve the correct position.
- The Zone3 triathlon wetsuit range has been designed to optimise performance during racing. Its use should be restricted to swimming or triathlon racing.
- Don't put it in the washing machine or tumble dryer.
- Don't iron.
- Don't wash with detergent or bleach.
How do I care for my tri suit?
Please follow some of these simple guidelines to ensure that your tri suit stays in optimum condition:
- Wash well in fresh water after every use.
- Only ring very lightly.
- Minimise time left in direct sunlight and aim to dry in the shade.
- Do not hang or curl your suit when drying. Dry lying flat on a towel.
- The Zone3 tri suit range has been designed to optimise performance during racing. Its use should be restricted to swimming or triathlon racing.
- Don't put in the washing machine or tumble dryer.
- Don't iron.
- Don't wash with detergent or bleach.
If you can't find the answer to your query above, don't panic!
If you have any general questions or feedback for us, we would love to hear from you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavor to get back to you within 48 hours. Please note that during peak season times may vary.