Men’s Sleeveless Aspire
The Zone3 Men’s sleeveless Aspire is a sleeveless version of the award-winning Aspire. Even more flexibility is obtained with the sleeveless version, as well as the same high standard of design, fabrics and performance. This is a mid-tier wetsuit.
- Sleeveless version of one of the highest rated wetsuits of the last decade winning a wide range of industry awards. Designed for use in warmer water conditions.
- Made with 100% Yamamoto materials to ensure a much lighter, more flexible suit for maximum comfort and performance.
- Designed for a fast, smooth and natural feeling swim.
ON ALL ORDERS OVER
£100 / $150 AUD / €100
A decade of award-winning reviews.
Hassle free returns & exchanges
The Aspire sleeveless wetsuit gives athletes an alternative, premium option for those who want a lighter and more flexible suit compared with the Vision Sleeveless.
Year on year, the Aspire wetsuit builds on its world-renowned reputation. It continues to collect accolades from the Triathlon industry. Having scored an impressive 10 out of 10 rating in both Triathlete Europe and 220 Magazine in its early years, more recently it received a 95% rating and the prestigious BEST BUY award. The Aspire is constantly given praise for its great fit, remarkable flexibility around the shoulders, carefully balanced buoyancy and rapid removal.
The Aspire Sleeveless is packed with features to promote the fastest and most energy efficient swim possible. The key features include:
Premium SCS #39 Yamamoto fabrics
Designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility, as well as comfort and performance. Zone3 work on new developments with Yamamoto as a chosen supplier because the neoprene offers fantastic performance features such as:
- Speed: The aqua dynamic ‘SCS’ Nano coating applied to the neoprene creates almost zero drag through the water; A drag coefficient of just 0.021 compared with 4.0 for regular neoprene wetsuits. The SCS coating also prevents the suit from absorbing water, and therefore avoiding excess weight in the wetsuit.
- Flexibility: A massive 480-580% in elongation, compared with human skin (underarm) which is just 60-70%. Therefore, the Aspire has superior flexibility and comfort with an expansion of 7x conventional wetsuit materials.
- Buoyancy: Derived from limestone rather than oil which offers a 23% higher closed-cell structure. This significantly increasing the buoyancy levels for the swimmer.
- Warmth: High heat retention: Keeping the body warmer in colder waters to help reduce body fatigue and improve performance.
- Eco: The neoprene is also derived from limestone opposed to petroleum which is more environmentally friendly.
Extensive research and development
The panel design and fabric thickness ensure that this is one of the most natural feeling wetsuits you’ll swim in.
Ultra-flexible 1.5mm shoulder and underarm panels
Complete with premium lining to allow for a full range of movement and minimize any shoulder pain.
Buoyancy and core support
Maximum 5mm neoprene allowed under ITU regulations from the ribs down to the knees, giving plenty of buoyancy and core support to ensure the perfect swimming angle.
A higher stretch 4mm chest panel
Aids in course sighting during the swim navigation as well as keeping up core body warmth and also allows chest expansion during heavy breathing.
Pro Speed CuffsTM
On the legs for rapid removal after the swim to ensure the quickest transitions, which saves you vital time on any course.
Premium inner linings
Further adding to the comfort and flexibility of the suit.
Downwards YKK zip
Enables the suit to go on and off easily.
A combination of our recognized red cuffs for improved visibility and also the graphite side panels give the suit a distinguished and premium style.
The Aspire is the perfect suit from the beginner athlete, all the way to the pro athlete. As such, it has been offering a fantastic swimming experience to all of those who have chosen this suit since its conception in 2008.
|MT||175-191||5.9-6.3||68-78||150-172||97-102||38-40||slim medium tall|
Zone3 will not charge you any additional delivery costs if you buy the wrong size product and offer a 28 day returns and exchange policy. Read More