Men’s Short Sleeve Venom Trisuit
Zone3 Web Exclusive Design! Very limited availability.
- Short Sleeve design for extra aerodynamics and coverage around the upper arm.
- Elongated zipper for easy access and temperature control.
- Designed for pure speed both in and out of the water.
- Aerodynamic fabric based on Golf Ball Technology.
- Laser cut and bonded for comfort and minimal drag.
- Comfort fit Italian leg grippers on the legs.
ON ALL ORDERS OVER
£100 / $150 AUD / €100
A decade of award-winning reviews.
Hassle free returns & exchanges
Making the most of the next generation of tech fabrics, the Venom short sleeve suit is designed to be leaner and meaner than ever before. If you’re looking to get the most out of your performance, make new Personal Bests and achieve higher finishing positions in 2019, then this racing suit is a must. A front zip and rear pockets make it perfect for any Sprint up to 70.3 race distance.
Boasting a combination of leading performance fabrics from Italy, a further improved ultra-streamlined fit and advanced heat bonding technology, these suits are all about racing fast.
An Aerodynamic dimple textured fabric is located in the key areas to help minimise drag and increase speed by creating a thin turbulent boundary layer of air that clings to the suit’s surface. This innovative fabric us based on golf ball technology and allows the air to smoothly follow the contours of the body, thereby decreasing the size of the wake – slicing through the air faster and more efficiently.
This is combined with a lightweight, extremely breathable and 4-way stretch fabric for comfort and a full water repellent coating for maximum drag reduction. The suits are then constructed using laser cut, heat bonding technology on the front of the suits to further minimise any drag caused by seams and prevent any irritation from traditional thread stitching.
Key features include:
- Four Fabrics are used to offer the best speed and comfort throughout the race. Featuring water repellent coatings to significantly reduce drag and help minimise water absorption during the swim.
- Aerodynamics: Ground-breaking fabric featured on the chest and the front of the legs is designed specifically to make the suit as Aerodynamic as possible. Made in Italy, this unique textured fabric creates turbulence in a layer of air around the body. Separation of the air is therefore delayed which results in a smaller vortex and less drag. This fabric is located in areas which usually create the most drag; our innovative design helps you to cut through the air faster with every revolution or stride.
- Support and Breathability: The front of the suit is made from Revolution-Energy fabric which is extremely light, supportive, breathable and quick drying. An ultra-light, breathable Silk-X fabric on the back is designed for temperature control.
- Glue bonding Technology is used on the front to further minimise drag.
- Chest Zip – A waterproof chest zip is used to stop any water entry and allow for extra ventilation and temperature management during the run phase.
- High quality Italian pad – A made to measure race-specific triathlon pad. Not too big and not too small. Minimising water absorption and providing vital protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run.
- New Pocket Design: Two carefully positioned pockets on each side panel of the suit to allow nutritional products or other race accessories to be accessed with ease.
- Premium Italian leg grippers – New wider grippers give even pressure distribution and added comfort over the silicone style grippers. These are stitched to the bottom of the leg material rather than inside to create a more comfortable fit and do a fantastic job of preventing any movement during the cycle and run.
- Elastic Technology and binding gives a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
- Total Zip protection: Soft fabrics are used to cover the inside of the zipper and this is combined with ‘fold over’ cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip on the chest.
The overall suit is designed to improve your speed and efficiency across all three disciplines. It’s a great looking suit with the performance and comfort needed to maximise your results this season.
|MEN'S TRI APPAREL|
|X Small||157-170||5ft 2 – 5ft 7||54 – 60kgs||119-132||81-86||32-34||66-76||26-30|
|Small||168-178||5ft 6 – 5ft 10||62 – 72kgs||136-158||86-97||34-38||71-76||28-31|
|Medium||170-185||5ft 7 – 6ft 1||68 – 78 kgs||150-172||91-102||36-40||79-84||31-33|
|Large||175-188||5ft 9 – 6ft 2||78 – 86 kgs||172-189||102-112||40-44||86-97||34-38|
|X Large||178-196||5ft 10 – 6ft 5||85 – 95 kgs||187-209||112-122||44-48||91-102||36-40|
|X X Large||178-196||5ft 10 – 6ft 5||90 – 105 kgs||198-231||117-127||46-50||91-107||36-42|
Zone3 will not charge you any additional delivery costs if you buy the wrong size product and offer a 28 day returns and exchange policy. Read More