Women's Victory D
The Zone3 Victory D suit has been designed with the long distance swimmer in mind. For those racing half or full distance Ironman races or longer distance swims – comfort, body position and speed through the water is vitally important. This suit is the choice of pro triathletes such as Ironman and double Olympian athlete Tyler Butterfield who finished 5th at Kona in 2015, Eimear Mullan and Eva Wutti.
The Victory D wetsuit is designed and constructed from the most advanced fabrics so that it offers the swimmer the maximum performance and we are confident that it will give you the fastest, smoothest and most comfortable swim possible. Key Features
1. Latest fabric technologies including Yamamoto SCS 40 which is one of the most advanced neoprene fabrics in terms of flexibility and weight.
2. Yamamoto SCS 40 neoprene is combined with Aerodome panels which have air bubbles built between the fabric layers producing up to 30% more buoyancy than conventional neoprene.
3. Heavily researched panel design and material thickness to ensure ultimate flexibility from head to toe. The shoulders, arms, back and side panels use a 1.5mm or 2mm thickness for extreme flexibility around the upper body.
4. A 5mm central chest panel acts as a roll-bar and helps to increase the distance of each stroke whilst also ensuring warmth in colder waters. The suit is carefully balanced in buoyancy ensuring there is maximum support around the core and upper legs.
5. 5mm thickness Aerodome is used around the hips for balanced buoyancy to position the body in the most efficient swim position in the water promoting streamlined swimming and helping to prevent any lower back ache over long distances.
6. Women’s specific fit.
7. Low cut and comfortable neck line and vertical chest panels to cater for a wider range of different rib-cage sizes and for necessary lung expansion.
8. Titanium lined inner jersey fabric to improve thermal properties and maintain blood circulation in the legs.
9. Silicone coated Pro-Speed CuffsTM in metallic gold for rapid removal.
10. Upwards breakaway zip design for even quicker transitions and protection from having your zip pulled down during a race.
This is a one of a kind suit which is the result of seven years of passion for open water swimming and wetsuit technology. We know what it takes to compete in long distance races and know how much mental strength is needed.
Taking part in endurance events is about personal victory and feeling that sense of achievement when you cross the line. We hope this wetsuit can help bring that sense of pride and Victory to your race, regardless of how long it takes to complete. Here is a video which hopefully will give some inspiration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n5rCZBJfJY